what would the person that you dislike most have to do inorder to make you like them?

right now..i am dis liking my dad the most. He would have to leave his wife and give me a true apology telling me how sorry he is for always putting us kids last in line since he has met her. I don't want anything to do with him as long as he is around her.
*this can be serious or fun...and lets not judge*

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 11:34 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Die.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:36 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Apologize while crying profusely and become my slave, waiting on me hand and foot throughout all of eternity...or until death do us part...lol
    Anonymous

• we'll his still your Dad no matter what right .

I had the same (almost) but it my mom which is harder. she cheated w/ & got pregy w/ the guy, we accepted her but it turned out that she acts like she didn't do anything wrong.and my half sis treat me like she just call me when she needs me. well , anyways. i still treat her nice evertime she comes over .
    I just Pray that God me all the strength& hatred go away.
    i know how you feel. I believe you the hurt , the pain .
    Anonymous

• Pnukey stole my answer!

Yes, if my ex were to kindly drop dead, I might someday be able to like him again.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 11:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2010

• Umm disappear!
    Anonymous

• Ha ha, roachiesmom, we'll share. It's a good answer. :D
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:16 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• She would have to die because I don't see how she can possibly quit being a whore. She's a grubbing out for herself person with a fake "poor single mom" facade. She has a man (not the father who is bringing her huge boxes of diapers and appliances and whatever anytime she calls) she is cheating on every chance she gets. In public she pretends to be the Madonna. In private she screeches for hours at her kid for bothering her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Pnukey, can I share that one too??
    SD's "mother" (i.e., egg donor): Abused & neglected SD for years, abused my SS (which is not her son, he is my DH's son from his 1st marriage), & abused my DH while they were married (including, but not limited to, throwing boiling water at him). But according to her, she was & still is the best mom ever, she was a great SM to my SS, and was a wonderful & loving wife to my DH. She also was/is really rude & condescending to everyone. She seriously has NO clue why my SS will not talk to her, why my DH & I can't stand her, & why SD doesn't ever want to go visit her- gee, I wonder?!
    There is nothing she can do to make me like her, unless she could figure out some way to go back & change the past, erasing all her actions & hurt, and becoming a decent human being. Other than that, there is nothing she will ever do that will make me like or trust her. So that pretty much limits the options to death.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 12:56 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• if Rush Limbaugh would shut up i would love him !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Treat his son with respect and act like he loves him at least.
    (Talking about my husband and his idiotic father, the person I despise most in this world)
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 3:02 AM on Jan. 16, 2010