Random Fact for the World?

Sometimes I drive on the wrong side of the road to pretend like I'm in another country.

Sometimes I walk on my tippy toes to pretend like I'm wearing high heels.

What do you do?

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 11:56 PM on Jan. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I need a boost I'll put on clothes and high heels that make me feel good or sexy. I like to put on easy listening music, cook fab steak and fresh veggies, have some red wine, add candle light. and act like we went to a nice restaurant(the kids get sparkling juice). Take a hot silk bead bath with aroma candles, soft music playing, mud mask and fresh cucumbers slices on my eyes and pretend I'm at the spa.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Sometimes I drive into the mountains and pretend I'm in the middle of nowhere instead of 20 miles outside of the 2nd largest city in the country.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I close my eyes in the shower and let the water fall all over my face and pretend Im in a waterfall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• You can't lick your own elbow. I read that once and tried. Bet you're trying now, too.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• GothicMommy....no I'm not! But I did the first time I heard that LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Sometimes, I use my left hand for things, even though I'm right handed, because you never know if something will happen and I won't have use of my right arm any more. Brushing my teeth is the hardest.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:15 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I like to stay up late and pretend I am a normal 20 year old with no kids and no husband LOL
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 12:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I also do the tippy-toe thing lol... and the shower-waterfall thing.

when I wash dishes and clean I pretend I am a waitress at a fancy restraunt or a maid for a famous person...and I listen to the radio and pretend he songs are about me....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Sometimes i play Band Hero (all 4 parts at different times) while no one else is home & pretend im a real rock star. when i sing i dance like im at a concert, make cool spinning moves w/ the sticks, head bang/bounce while i play the bass, & stick my tongue out while i play guitar. i love it & really wish i got to do it more often!

OP: i learned how to drive in Japan so i also drive on the wrong side of the road sometimes...but mines not on purpose haha

okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2010