Do you believe in ghosts?

Ever experienced anything paranormal?

Feel free to share any experiences. :)

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not sure, but ive had some weird experiences. the only one i am sure of (i know my mind wasnt playing tricks) is this woman i saw in an apartment building i lived in during college. the building was an old warehouse. i was exiting the elevator and walking to my apartment and i saw this woman sitting on the couch. she had a black veil over her head, and i thought she was really a person so i didnt want to stare. so i waited until i passed her and then turned around to look at what she was doing and nothing was there! i freaked and ran so fast to my apartment. i had never been so scared. other than that i havent really experienced any thing except for feeling scared for no reason at all. like i was going to see something. i hate when i get in those moods!
    DRM0329

Answer by DRM0329 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Oh god yes.. Thankfully i've gotten away from it...

In my first house I used to talk to a little boy that died there, he was 11 and his name was johnathon.. i told him i'd name my first son after him but now i'm thinking i might name him jack...

and then in the second house there was always this bad feeling spirit.. i remember one night it was just over me in my bed i couldn't move i was so scared..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Nope, Nope.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Omg Drm0329, your story gave me chills! :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Yes, I believe in them, which is why I stay away from paranormal shows and stories (had to skip any answer here that looked long enough to be a story) because I get TOTALLY FREAKED OUT!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2010