have you ever thought of how you would die?

i've always been afraid i would die in a car accident.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have thought of every possible way so I think it'll be something I miss or didn't even dawn on me could happen. But what ever way it may be I hope my kids are grown so I don't have to worry about who's going to take care of them!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Same here girl, i always fear that, like i can imagine myself in it... my mom says the things we fear like how we're going to die.. is how we died in a previous life... could be true..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Of course. Someone just died on our street (motorcycle accident) and ever since then I can't get the thought of my own death out of my head....like how ironic it would be to die on the same drive I drive up every single day. However I die, I just hope I'm not aware or in pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Jan that's a good theory only I fear dying several different kinds of ways lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• i've heard you can have several lives...i always feel like i'm gonna die in a car accident..i think i'm gonna crash into a mac truck
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• my worst fear is a car accident... I alwasy think about it -- like it pops into my head, but I make it go quickly out of it too...I just cannot think of death, it makes me panic...the only thing I pray for is that I am very old and I die before any of my kids do.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I have always feared I would die in a car accident while I was driving, Because of that fear I am 20 years old and cant and wont drive
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 12:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• As long as it's not drowning or being burried alive, I think I'll be alright. Yes, I know I'll be dead, but I'm ok with that.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I always fear death as I already no my own plight. I have a hereditary disease that makes our veins weak and cause internal bleeding. I watched my grams bleed to death from her intestines and would you know it I am starting to now have colon issues. So definately yes, and I am scared poopless.
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 3:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2010