What wine would you recommend for someone who doesn't drink wine often?

I LOVE anything sweet. I also prefer white wine. That's about all I'm sure about right now, lol.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• ohhh i love honeywood wines especially the honey mead it is nummy. It can be hard to find unless you get it at a specialty wine shop or at the winery itself, i have bought it online from the winery before. It is easier to find in Oregon where the winery is located.

I also love ste. michelle I get it at the coffee and wine restaurant that we go to. I have bought it at the grocery store also normally columbia crest winery makes a really good one. I dont remember which year it was but they had one that i swear tasted just like apples.

Personally we buy more wine from winery's than stores because we live near so many of them and i love to taste them first :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• j.rojet..or roget...its cheap and its american made in california. its a sparkling wine..get the spumante, its the sweetest
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Try Canai wine its sweet and sparkling and white, also comes in peach flavor. Try Arbor mist too, they come in many flavors(mixed fruit, etc) an are in white or red but different flavoring depending on wine color; they go for about 3/$10(if I remember right). GL with wine tasting.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I like Asti. It is about $12 a bottle and very sweet--not dry at all!
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 12:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• oohh i love asti!!!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• moscato is my favorite.
    OliviasMommy611

Answer by OliviasMommy611 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• get asti spumante..its number 1!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I can't remember the brand ATM, but rieslings are good :)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 12:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I agree with Olivias....Moscato is a dessert wine. It's very sweet and doesn't really taste like wine at all. It's not as strong as most wines but very nice for someone who isn't into wine. You can find it in a variety of brands like Sutter Homes and Barefoot
    Parkers_Mommy8

Answer by Parkers_Mommy8 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I was never a big wine drinker but we were at a party a couple years back and I had a glass of red wine. I always remembered how much I liked it but couldn't remember the name and then one day I found the bottle because I remembered what it looked like. Now keep in mind I don't know anything about wines and this is the only one I've ever drank that I actually like but it's Lambrusco Reunite, it's actually pretty cheap but it's sweet and not dry. I went to Olive Garden last year and they had it on the wine menu.

If you are looking for a more expensive type wine then take other PP's suggestions lol But for $7 for a bottle it would be worth a try anway :)
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 12:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2010