Do you know anything about Loveland COLORADO??? Or anything about CO??

Im moving to Colorado from CA in March and obviously cant look at the places and areas first. I am looking into Loveland. It is a 2 bedroom 2 bath 1011 square foot place for 730. How is the Loveland area? Everyone is talking about CO springs and Fountain, but I havent found a better deal than this. Which one is better? Which one is more family friendly? Where would YOU recommend? THANKS!!

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 12:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• CO springs is amazing... I have family there and my grandpa built most of it and he built up most of aspen.. CO springs is beautiful but i don't know about prices... Its very touristy as i remember.. but we only visited never lived there so maybe it was just touristy because we always did that type of stuff...
    I also have family in Rifle.. that is a very family friendly town.. but its a small town, so lots of teens into drugs.. but you get that everywhere i guess.... good luck..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 12:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I have only driven through Loveland to go to Denver, but it looks pretty nice, and it's closer to downtown Denver than the other places you have mentioned.. I live in Colorado springs.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 12:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I am from Colorado (Co Springs) but my sister currently lives in Longmont which is a couple hours from Loveland. I think you will like it anywhere in Colorado, the mountains are beautiful and I have always found the people to be friendly enough.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:38 AM on Jan. 16, 2010