Excercising faith

I grew up where food is a HUGE deal on our salvation, not only are we only to eat the kosher animals of the OT laws but we are strongly urged to be vegetarian/vegan. I have since studied the bible and found this rule about the animals we eat to be not so. So by eating un-kosher meats am I exercising my faith?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I dont drink blood and I don't know that any of these animals have been sacrificed and the animals are not strangled to death also I did not have sex with these animals so I am good :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Yes.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I just thought about this today too, it's so simple but still I am glad to hear that it is
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• If you look at factory farms, and how the animals are raised, the conditions that they live in, are you okay with this? Are we not obligated to treat farm animals in a humane way? Are we not obligated to respect this earth that was given to us as a gift? I believe we are. And that includes abstaining from animals that were raised in inhumane conditions.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Do you pay for overpriced kosher slain beef? kill the animal yourself or are you vegetarian. No you wouldn't be vegetarian unlessyou made your own cheeses and milks. So prolly vegan. Since all vegans kill is plants
    Anonymous