when should i start??

I had my second child Nov. 20, c-section. I didnt bleed alot or even have alot of discharge, and even that stopped the week before christmas. I went back for my 6 week checkup and things looked okay, didnt get on any birth control of anykind. I havent had unprotected sex but twice, but hubby pulled out both times( i know not the best method)) But i was just wondering should i have started my period yet? And no im not breastfeeding and never even tired (( i dont produce milk)) PLEASE HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be that it isn't coming yet and it could mean you are pregnant again. I would take a test to be sure, and then wait it out if it is negative. Everybody is different.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 1:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I stopped bleeding almost exactly six weeks after I had my son but didn't get my first period for about another two months. And I was not bleeding. But as true said, take a test to be positive. And then get some BC girl!
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 3:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2010