How many square feet is your home??

How many people are in your family? Is it big enough?

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 1:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 700, 3, yes
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• 2200 sqft 5 of us, 2 adults 3 kids and honestly the way the house is set up we need more room. it is 1100 sqft on each level so it is narrow the lower level is a finished basement where my bedroom the laundry room a bathroom office and family room are then upstairs is the 3 bedrooms, bathroom living room and kitchen/dining room.

the house sits on 10,000 sqft lot so we bought the house with idea of adding on, of course we didnt forsee the economic issues hitting the year after we bought the house so all plans are on hold for at least 5 years by then ill have my oldest getting close to leaving for college so who knows if we will actually make any major changes :(
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• 1900 sq ft. There are 2 adults and 1 teenager. We will be building on this Spring another 288 sq ft.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• We live ina one story house 5000 sq.ft. 2 adults and one child. It is huge here, we also have a 2 acre back lot. We are working on having a pool put in. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• 988 sq. ft. 2 adults and 2 children. It works for now. The only thing I wish we had was another bedroom.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 2:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• 1200sq ft. 2 adults and 1 toddler. Its a greats size for a family of 3, wish it has another bedroom
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:09 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• It's a cute little cottage w/1058 sq. feet. We raised 4 sons in this little house and it was just right for us. Now they are grown and it's just hubby and I and it's perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• About 2000 sq ft and there are two adults and two teenagers in our home.  Yes it is big enough.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:10 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• 1500 sq ft in this house..its a ranch style. Old house was much better it had 3 floors with 1200sq ft per floor......I miss my house
    There are 2 adults and 4 kids here now.
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 7:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• 2400 square feet. It was always big enough for husband, me, 3 boys. Well, the 2 of the boys moved out. One returned, the other returned with daughter, moved out, both were back, one is gone - one is back all the while the youngest just does his thing. Now, middle has moved again (got a job), the oldest is back (unemployed in Detroit - NC is looking really good again), granddaughter will be in and out, AND FIL has dementia and will be moving in with us in about a month. So, our home runs the spectrum from "just right" to "too small".

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2010