Anyone else think this guy should quit while he's ahead??

www.myspace.com/ronnieleemusic
I am pissing myself laughing at how ridiculous this guy is. Listen to the song-it's awful. Leave your opinions here!! haha

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 1:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Why do you keep posting this everywhere? He's really not that bad, certainly not bad enough to "piss" yourself, so why do persist in posting? Is he a friend of yours and you're just trying to get his name and myspace page out there for him? I don't get it.
    Anonymous

• Okay, I concede it wasn't "everywhere" that you posted it, but I did just see it in another category as well. I just can't figure out if you have an ulterior motive in posting it.
    Anonymous

• I only posted it in 2 categories....entertainment and just for fun(which it does correlate with both categories)....and I just think it's funny because it's awful. I'm not the only person who's done that. Jeeze....I just thought I'd share some laughter with other people, because you must be crazy if you think this guy is good.
    jazi1105

Answer by jazi1105 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• He's not good, but he's not piss-yourself-awful.
    Anonymous