Do girls really check out each other's ring?

Since being engaged and then married shortly after.. i find myself always checking out other women's rings. lol not out of jealously... hubby did a nice job on mine! but i was just wondering if anyone else compared rings or checked them out. i feel like a snobby butthead when i catch myself doing it lol.

mrs_skittles

Asked by mrs_skittles at 2:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did it and still do it I dunno why I guess I am just nosy, or I am so enammered by rings. I also thing part of it is that we are comparing to see what we could have gotten or different styles etc.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I think most of us do it. I worked in the industry so I always look at the styles, craftsmanship, brilliance, etc. But its normal to compare, even when we love what we ourselves have.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 2:56 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I do, i like diamonds :) so i like to look i love my ring
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I do it all the time. My hubby did a good job also but i like to see what else is out there and make sure no one has my set. Although he said got it out of our state.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Definitely.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 3:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I like to look at other women's sparkly rings, whether they're diamond or other. They're just sparkly and fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:36 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I did, and do. Just love to see all of the different varieties and to see what different people l like.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2010