What is the oldest age you should get pregnant at?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say my personal preference is 30... Definitely before 35. You can experience many more medical complications after that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Me?!? Thirty, it turns out.. lol.

Anyone else? Maybe 50 or so ... ?
    After that, they can adopt or use a surrogate, assuming there is a menopausal factor to consider.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:54 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Get a DR's opinion and take all precautions that they tell you. Oh BTW I am 36 and pregnant so I guess according the PP's I am too "old" to have another child.-lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• For me, it was 24, but that's just me. It depends on you, your health, your husband/SO, really. If you want another little one at 40, are healthy, hubby wants another one, then I say, "Have fun!!"
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 11:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I'd say whatever age your body will naturally allow it.
    Anonymous

• I'm 36 and pregnant with my 3rd. I'm healthy -- baby and I have had no complications. We had no issues getting pregnant. My grandma had her last at 44 -- and that was 50 years ago!
    MarigoldsMama

Answer by MarigoldsMama at 4:09 PM on Jan. 17, 2010