If I used an ovulation kit and sex when it told me to.....what are they chances that I am pregnant???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say 50 50, you really don't know if you ovulated at that time or not, but it does help make your efforts more useful but really you should have sex for 3 or 4 days or more after you get your LH surge.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:55 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• It depends on how fertile you are too.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 3:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I had a friend who tried for months to get prego, then bought an ovulation test from walmart and got prego on the first try after using it!! GOOD LUCK!!
    mel08ann

Answer by mel08ann at 3:49 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I used an ovulation calculator from babycenter.com and have three babies to show for it. Not everyone will have these results of course but it worked for me. My third baby was conceived on the first month's ovulation. Dear husband and I talked about adding to the family right at Thanksgiving and I was pregnant at Christmas. My point is that it is certainly a possibility.

Good Luck!
    Amanda3983

Answer by Amanda3983 at 4:04 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• it worked for me :)
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 12:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Depends on many factors. The consistancy of your cervical mucus, egg quality, if your edometrial lining is nice and thick or if its thin, etc... But I think the general statistic I have heard is about 1 in 4 chance any given month if you are in your 20s and 1 in 6 chance if you are in your 30s.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 4:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2010