What is the earliest you can tell you are pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• test will tell you usually no more than 8 days before you miss your period. Sometimes you can just tell within a few days after conception.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:03 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I knew almost immediately. I'm very in tune with my body though.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 3:58 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Before I missed my period, I felt my nipples tingling and then everything made me nauseus. Then when I was late, I took a test and sure enough . . . I was preggers.
    ZZookeeper

Answer by ZZookeeper at 7:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I was around 3 weeks!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 7:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I was very in tune with my body too.I realized just days after conception,I just felt it!I told my husband that I was and he just said well lets wait til you are late then take a test.But i kept telling him until 3 weeks later and I took my test and was pregnant as can be!I have two sons but with my 3rd pregnancy even after I took the test I kept telling him I didn't feel pregnant.Lo and behold I miscarried a few weeks later.We figure my body was telling me something was wrong and it was just something I had to listen to.
    barndogsgrl

Answer by barndogsgrl at 5:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2010