Am i crazy?

Lately i have been wanting to become pregnant so bad, so does my husband. My son is almost 2 years old. But we both are unemployed ( but still make good money, i think money wise we would be ok) but i have not medical and am diabetic. Am i crazy to even think of becoming pregnant?

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 3:05 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yeap, you are. =)
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 3:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Of course not everything always works itself out with things like this, you can get medicaid insurance for the pregnancy, labor, and the kids your 2 yr old and the new baby it will work out.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:08 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• You can go to the state office that you live in and get health insurance for you and your child and hubby. Go to the wel-fare office. At least do it for your child/ren and getting preggo with not job for you or your hubby isn't the smarties thing to do but you are your own person so really think of what you need and what you really want before you make any decisions. GL

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• If you have to ask if you're crazy, guess what? You're crazy! =p

No, I don't think you're crazy. Just try to get things in line and have a good idea of what you're going to do insurance/money wise before you "do it".
    ArianaRiRi

Answer by ArianaRiRi at 3:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Yeah... I mean how could u even imagine caring for another child if you are struggling as it is right now. Its selfish and wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• We arent struggling i stated money wise we are good, its just the medical i dont have. The welfare office says we make to much money to get med-ical. I am hoping if i do get pregnant that will change, i heard that you can get medical when you a pregnant by the state...hmmm...
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2010