Where Do you go on your first date?

HisPhatGurl757

Asked by HisPhatGurl757 at 5:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I always did the dinner and a movie thing but I also knew the guys well before we dated.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:59 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• To be able to talk and get to know the person, maybe out to lunch or dinner.

Answer by louise2 at 6:07 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• One of my friends said bowling - fun without pressure and an opportunity to talk. Personally haven't had a first date in over twenty years :)
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 6:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I think that going to a bowling alley is a great first date you can order food play and talk it is a wonderful icebreaker and activity. Mini golf is fun too, I also am a fan of dinner and walking around and looking at the sights.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Usually my first dates were going to his house or him coming to my house with a video to watch and fast food. I haven't had a first date since I was 15, though.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 9:12 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Depends on what first date you mean. My very first date ever was at the skating rink. Most of my first dates were of the dinner and a movie variety. My first date with my SO was sitting on a bench on the pier at the lake, talking for 3 hours. And that date was the best ever. :)
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:29 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• We went to the pub.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:55 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• We took a walk and stopped at a coffee shop. That was 26 years ago.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Out to eat with a group of his friends and than a walk on the beach. Oh I forgot my sister had to come with us LOL I felt bad for her.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:30 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Somewhere where you can find the quiteness to talk and get to know each other.

Answer by older at 10:34 AM on Jan. 16, 2010