burnning,numbness in right thigh only at night!!

hello everyone ok this the thing for about a mo are 2 at night i get this really bad burnning,numbness in my right thigh to the knee only at night it go away but it leaves it with the soreness, of the aftermath, i mean it burns so bad i cant move omg try and move it burns even more and the pain gd lord while its burnning its numbing up and then the pain is no joke i be wanting to cry!!!

anyone else go through this are ever had this problem,and if so what did you do about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Health

• do you have numnis too and tinkle like your foot is alseep if you do you need to go see the doctor the same thing happen to me pain and burning like shotting pain down my legs he gave me pain meds for it and found out my orverian cyst was cuting off oine of my nerves but get it checked out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2010