re:burning pain, numbness in right leg

ok the burning pain and numbness in my right leg only happens at night,the whole thigh,and it stop at the knee been going on for maybe a mo,after the burning pain stop it leaves the thigh somewhat sore, my feet do not bother me at all!!
just that right thigh i cant move because if i move it burns even more so i lay there until it passes
u can say charlie horse type of thing!! (for those that get charlie hores) but its a burning pain with numbness,
anyone ever had this happen

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Health

• i would call the doctor to see what to do. I've never had that happen. but I do know bananas help Charlie Horses
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:53 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Call your doctor and have him look at it. Pain that severe and that recurrent is nothing to mess with- take it from someone who had knee surgery at 19 and now has minor back problems from the bad knees going untreated for years- get it checked out NOW.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 10:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Burning and numbness are indicative of nerve pain...could be a disc problem at L2-L3. Those are the nerves of your spine that innervate the front of your thigh. Go see your Doc to rule this out.

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2010