BIG FAt POSTIVE FOR OVULATION TODAY..QUESTION.

Hello Ladies: Okay well here is the thing my boyfriend & I are trying conceive a child well I just tested this morning & I got my big fat postive for ovulation today well the thing is my boyfriend has to work until 8 tonight & I am just wondering if that would be to late to bed with my boyfriend. I know I think I read somewhere where the egg can last from 24-36 hrs is that true. Oh another thing is my boyfriend and I had sex last weekend and I was one day from my fertile day and like four days from ovulation could I have possibably gotten pregnant than. I also feel like I have pregnancy symntoms such as headache feeling sick to my stomach so I dont know if i conceived on my fertile day and not my ovulation or etc...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• u couldve to be honest its better to try before ovulation yes BEFORE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Well that is really exciting and everything but I would advise getting married before bringing an innocent child into the world. OK? Just being honest and being an advocate for tradition and responsible living. :-)
    Anonymous

• Wow judgemental much? She asked questions about conception, not if you agree with her lifestyle or not. How do you know she's not responsible anyway? Sheesh! If you can't answer her question, it may be best to not say anything, ya think?
    OP: You won't be sure of anything until you miss a period and you take a test, KWIM? SO keep at it and have fun! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• sperm lives in you for a while. so if you had been doing it every other day maybe you caught it. well good luck to you tonight!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• wow i agree that person is so judgemental, anyways i myself just bought a ovulation kit and going to give it a try. But sperm does live inside you for a few days and an egg can last 24-36 hours, that part is true. it could be possible. Like the advice ive been given, try not to stess about it to much, and just have fun with it. practice makes perfect. Good luck
    sweetpea0614

Answer by sweetpea0614 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2010