any ideas on what will help

i went to the doctor and am 3 cm dialted and 75 percent effaced. i am having a boy who has measured big the whole time at 35 weeks his estimated weight was 7lbs 1 oz . when do you think i will go into labor? any ideas on what could help?

kamrynsmommie

Asked by kamrynsmommie at 10:18 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you now?
    PennStateMomma

Answer by PennStateMomma at 10:26 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Walking and dancing around will help (if you ask me), but it sounds like it could be any time now.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 10:27 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• It alll depends on if you body feels it is ready. You can walk around for a few months dilated or you could be checked and go into labor. You also have to remember it is just and estimate on your baby. I was told at 34 weeks she was close to 9lbs well I had her the next week. She was 6lbs and 3oz. So don't worry about it. You body is made to have babies. So just sit back and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jan. 16, 2010