Dont you think it's funny how everyone is so obsessed with 'rights' and their personal space and stuff, but people are more open than ever on the internet, people have their lives plastered all over their facebook n stuff, but if you breathe near them they'll sue you

It seems like people don't want others to touch their kids, or be affectionate with them and they don't want others near them these days...but it's ok for them to plaster pictures of themselves drunk and in suggestive pictures all over the net for people to w*** over. Seriously what is up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People are stupid!
    I had a friend complain to the govt over privacy. They were doing some type of audit over double checking the kids of welfare parents over what school they were attending. Apparently there was a problem with fraud over parents claiming kids that didn't exist and/or two people claiming the same child, etc. My friend was enraged that some pervert at the govt might find out where her child attended school and molest him. WTF?
    Yet she has pics on facebook with her boobs hanging out, adds people she barely knows, brings tons of guys over to her house and constantly brings teenaged girls and their friends into her house to babysit, even though she doesn't know them well, and later accuses 3/5 of them of stealing.

Six_on_my_own

Answer by Six_on_my_own at 10:41 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I agree somewhat - my kids have had runins on i m systems so I stopped allowing that at all and they've never been on any social networks -their computers when they were of age to be concerned - two are in twenties now and one is a teen - their computers were in our kitchen.

They email pictures by scanning them and talk fast in conversation in emails, their texts on their phones are just short English sentences they don't do the textchatcrap.

I do agree if you want privacy then don't do and post suggestively.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:44 AM on Jan. 16, 2010