What's unique about you, WHAT are YOU good at? Your looks, baking, compassionate about something specific or many things?

I am great with my kids -I feel strong because I know right and wrong that I taught them. As adults my teachings have come thru in their lives and I see in them that I'm ok, I'm alright. I also Love animals and my kids too if we see a stray we work hard to find it's owner and check on it if we have to take it to a pound.

What are Your very own strengths?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I have this passion to help the underdog, I seek out those in need, be it animals, or people. I rescue anything that needs rescuing, just recently lost a rooster that showed up at my house, he died, had him for 3 years or so.
    I also have a passion for cooking, love to try new recepies on family members.

Answer by older at 11:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I am very good at arts and crafts. Can look at something, go home and make it.
    I am a fantastic baker & candy maker... um not so good at actual dinner though LOL ;)
    I am very open minded, I am the devil's advocate often in arguments just to make sure both sides are represented.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I'm a fantastic multi-tasker. I run my own business successfully and make enough to support the family even now while DH is out of work. I am awesome in the health care field and am looking to return to school to work with patients directly again. I'm an excellent student, so when I get there...I will do well.
    Anonymous

• oh wow mommies what strength in everyone - that's what I've hoped would be instilled in my two daughters - my son is very selfassured but its most important for women to be.

Impressive women
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I make a mean turkey!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• oh LOVE IT - a mean turkey WOW what's your recipe, I love to experiment!!! who's the mom whose a great baker - I wish I could make soft chocolate chip cookies - I can only make them soft keeping bread with them in the cookie jar. sigh.

I make great pilaf actually
    Anonymous