What month are you at 7 weeks and 2 days pregnant??

cause this one site said you are in youre second month of pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes you are. There are 4 weeks to one month of your pregnancy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• you're in your second month of pregnancy (a month being for weeks, thirty or thirty one days each month) and you're almost in your third month.

I became pregnant once in late August - period mid August - and due date May 18 delivered late first week of June. I was nine and a half months when I gave birth.

Next pregnancy I became pregnant third week of March - period early March- due date December 8 scheduled section cuz of first delivery early first week of December. I was nine months pregnant at delivery.

Third pregnancy I became pregnant mid December - period was last then early December - due date September 8, I delivered scheduled section early first week September. I was nine months pregnant at delivery.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:25 AM on Jan. 16, 2010

• a month is actually just over 4 weeks long (4 weeks equals 28 days, most months have 30-31 days). That is why 40 weeks is not 10 months, it is 9 months and about a week.
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 12:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2010