Has anyone??

I recently just had a miscarriage in Sept 2009, and since then my cycle has been on trac just like it was before, but i get extremely sick right before my cycle starts. I throw up, nauseated all the time, tired and dizzy and cant eat with out getting sick. Has anyone else gone through this after after a miscarriage and is there anything I can do for it.

My hubby and I are ttc, so I thought I was pregnant, but realized that I was getting sick before my cycle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I HAD A MISCARRIAGE IN AUG OF 08 AND I HAD NONE OF THEM SYMPTOMS AFTER BUT WHEN SEPT. CAME I DID GET SICK AND HAD THE SAME SYMPTOMS BUT IT WAS BECAUSE I WAS PREG.
    babycakeschris

Answer by babycakeschris at 1:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I would probably go to the doctor to see if this is normal after a miscarriage.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• i miscarried iin june 09 and every once in a while i will throw up right before my period starts. no im not preg but my and husband are ttc. i know your pain
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2010