why does my son sleep some nights, and others he is up?

when my son was 2 1/2 months old he slept through the night. he is now 10 months and for the past 4 months he gets up the same time every night.. about 5 nights out of the month he sleeps all night and the other time he doesn't. i am just not sure why..

Keri3129

Asked by Keri3129 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Because he's a normal baby. **grin** They will change their sleep patterns frequently, especially in the first year.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:43 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• well let me start by sayin my daughter is just not a baby that need a lot of sleep she is seven months now and two weeks she will get up once a nights n some nights she will still get up twice a night ur baby is just a normal little one i agree with : gdiamante
    i can't wait till my little one sleeps throught the night but the type of baby she is that prolly wont be till she is three lol for my sanity i hope not she hardly even needs naps when she does it's two a day for twenty minutes each nope not kiddin then she is fine n happy
    millerchic

Answer by millerchic at 8:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2010