Is physical attraction all about the boobs?

A lot of guys are attracted to me but I'm not sure why. I'm not pretty and I'm overweight. All I have is big boobs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe they see past the boobs and see your attractive spirit.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I saw this special on PBS about sex and attraction. People tend to be attracted to others that are about as attractive as they are as a mate. Sure a guy that is a 6 would like to be with a 10. However, a (nice) guy that is a 6 would think a woman that is a 6 is attractive. We aren't talking about guys that treat all women like crap.

My oldest son is good looking, cleaned up probably a 9. He was in a car accident and has some scars on one eyelid and has self-esteem problems. Always has had some because his brother that is 3 years younger is just a little better looking and a little better at everything than him, even when they were young (yet they get along great). So he is a 9 and has had girlfriends that are a 5 or 6 and will really think they are hot!

We don't say anything. Now he is 30 and has a girlfiend that is about an 8 and he thinks she is so beautiful and he is so lucky, they may get married!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• We all like what we like...I like thin men just a couple inches taller than me I don't like men over 5'11", because I feel like a child next to them and don't like someone towering over me, some women prefer bigger teddy bear types or big muscles...also my Sister is very overweight and has huge boobs, while I'm...ok not trying to brag, just saying I'm technically at my 'ideal weight' small butt, DD boobs and longe blonde hair, makeup and all the fixings but just the other day, this kinda good looking guy took no notice of me whatsoever but couldn't keep his eyes off my Sis...she didn't even notice and hardly believed it when I told her...don't base your self esteem on how you 'think' you're 'supposed' to look...there are men that hate big boobs and prefer flat chested athletic types ...there is someone for everyone no matter what our physical type is. Be proud off your best assets.
    Anonymous

• Smell is important! You might smell like "sex" all the time. Pheromones make a huge impact on people. DH says I smell like sex and that's why I get hit on.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 1:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Different guys like different things, appearance-wise. Yeah, lots of them like boobs, but don't assume that's all they like about you.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• It can't be all about the boobs because I have no boobs and have attracted men in my day. I've been married for over 11 years, so not recently! Hubby doesn't care that I'm not chesty.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I'm not the OP but I have to say the answers here make me feel more confident about my looks. Thanks, ladies! : )
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 11:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2010