What's a good at home business to start? I'm not interested in pampered chef or avon, does anyone know of some other good products out there to sell?

lovinlifewith5

Asked by lovinlifewith5 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Money & Work

• I know Avon only costs $10.00 to start and easy to sell.. I have been selling it for about a month. I doesn't start big but, if you have a good selling area you can make lots. Your first 4 campaign pay 40% on most items. check out my webpage. at
    www.youravon.com/aprilduke to see more.
    mommie_4_3

Answer by mommie_4_3 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I will share what I do and what other people I know do ... and you can see what might be right for you.

A few months ago I joined a company called BeachBody. If you are into health & fitness and would like to help others get healthy & make money doing it, then this is good for you. If you are NOT into being healthy, then don't bother. You can see the info at beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs

They give you some great tools and lots of on line support to help you ... templates, message boards, videos etc. Plus you get your own websites .... I say websites because one of the products is so popular it now has it's own website myshakeology.com/teamjacobs

My daughter sells designer key chains, luggage tags, recycle bags .... with a company called FindersKeyPurse
    If you are interested in this, send me a message and I'll give you her info.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 12:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral makeup. The company is always coming out with new top of the line products. Two new products were just announced today with more coming on Monday. We make 40-60% profits on all retail sales. Take a look around my website and let me know if I can help. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• How about stuff everyone needs in a so called reccession? check this out, Im not a part of it but sure thinking about it,http://www.fdivoice.com/voice.cfm

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 12:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Another on line health & welless business is AdvoCare ... my friend Peter does this. advocare.com/0607429
    This can also be done as a strictly on line business.

My friend Stacie sells Tupperware & Watkins
    onetup.com
    www.watkinsonline.com (#383737)

Shoot me an email if you are interested and I'll give you the FB info to add as a friend and you can see the links and info there.

I created a FaceBook page for people to share home biz ops ... not a spam thing but people that actually do it and make money at it. If I think it's a scam or get rich quick thing I won't allow it on there.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 12:42 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I haven't done these, but here are some more I've heard people talk about. Though it you aren't into "parties" then I don't know that these would be options. Can't tell you anything about the biz or what's involved, but it might be worth checking out.

Petra Fashions and Passion Parties
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 12:46 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• NO! I have done mary kay, pappered chef, avon, partylite & a few others. I am NEVER doing them again. I am tired of companies wanting me to SPEND money.

SO - I now have a JOB from home - I make money - I spend NO money! Have you seen the commercials on tv for kgb_ ? It is a text answering service. I work for THEM! It is WONDERFUL!!! NEVER has cost me money - EVER. And I have made LOTS!

If you would like to know more - Please see ~~~>>MY JOURNAL<<~~~

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I agree, that is where I was when I had to find something to bring in income. The key is to understand how the Home Based Business Industry works. I can tell you all day long that the Company we decided to go with is the best and it is.

Knowing which product will be the best is first asking some important questions. Is the product unique? Is it consumable? (Very Important) Does it have a huge expanding market.

They are great businesses out there, Avon & Pampered Chef included, don't get me wrong but it was important to us that we had time & financial freedom and didn't want to have to deal with handling products, money or having parties.
    To learn how the Home Based Business Industry works and what to look for and look out for please visit: www.firstclassmlm.com This is a great website to debunk the myths and educate you. It is not a site directed to any business.
    Just remember to educate yourself. Good Luck!
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 12:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Hi, I have tried a lot of businesses and they were ok. Well I was introduced to a Brand New Grocery Store Home Based Business and HANDS down it is the best in my opinion.

You buy the exact same items you are using now, get free delivery to your door, and make money telling others.

The best thing is you will be saving more than any fee you have in your first or 2nd month depending on the size of your family.

Check it out and let me know if you have any questions. www.MyHarvestAmerica.com/wahm

GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 1:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• i sell tupperware but i love thirty one..cute purses and stuff..my friends a rep..beachbody is cool too..its workout stuff and nutritional support...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 16, 2010