What are littles things you do that amuse kids.....(just for laughs)

Last night my boyfriend had a laser light on the wall and my 2 and 3 year old loved it. Every time they tried to catch the light he would move it. It had me laughing so hard.....It kept them busy for about 20 mins.

mommie_4_3

Asked by mommie_4_3 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The only thing i can think of for the moment is when i volunteered in my twin's classroom one day. The kids were getting noisey and were suppose to be doing their worksheets, so the teacher left to make some copies so I stood up and said "shhhhhh..." then i said "stand up everyone!" so they stood up, then I wiggled my hands in the air, they followed, I told them "spin around slowly", they did it, then i said "sit down she's coming" so they all sat down, quietly. Then she left again to the copy machine as soon as she closed the door i said okay...hurry stand up, wiggle and we all wiggled, and then i said jump and they jumped and it was hilarious listening to them all giggle. Then i said "quick she's coming again sit down" and i heard all these little giggles. Cracked me up. Nice little workout at 10 in the morning.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I was doing that yesterday (playing with a laser) with my son to the cat and he loved it... my son is amused by my dancing skills and when I change my voice and do impersonations... we both crack up and laugh for hours lol.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2010