has your dh ever had the day off and you just wished he went to work?

ya know, not because you don't enjoy his company but just because he interupted what you had planned for the day or somethin. Now i just feel like he is not going to want to do what i wanted to do so i feel guilty like i have to sit at home with him. blah.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• YES. He watches TV when we usually have it off and it's something awful, like ESPN. It just throws off the groove of things that we get into when he's working.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• LOL!~! Hell to the YA~! I hear that gf~! :(
    Anonymous

• Omg, no. I can't wait for his days off. He's off today and tomorrow, and I'm so happy. Not only do I love spending time with him, but he helps e with our baby, and I get some time to relax! I dread the days he goes to work, if anything.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• No. I am independent enough that if I had plans, I will kiss honey goodbye and carry through with those plans. My DH has been desperately ill and is out of work right now, so I cherish the time that I have. None of us is promised tomorrow and I couldn't stand the thought that the last day that I had to spend with him was wasted in resentment of his very presence.
    Anonymous

• yeah...just wait to the kids get older. You will want to be on the go doing stuff and husband will want to sit around the house cuz he is tired from work. I feel like that a lot.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• yes! especially since i WOTH, too!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 12:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• No.... My Hubby's gone 4-6 weeks at a time so when he's home I don't care what we do as long as we can be together...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• My husband is talking about retirement!! Good God I don't know what I will do with him around the house all day long. When he does have a day off now, he doesn't know what to do with himself. He walks around, paces, naps, eats, naps, walks around, flops down to watch TV, goes outside for a walk, comes in.....stares at me like I should be entertaining him. I have been a SAHM for 35 years now. I have had many years of practice on being home with nothing to do but he makes it seem like such a chore. LOL
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 1:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Hmmmm.....I don't think I will feel that way Shay. Kids are already 16, 17, 21, and 25. : )
    Anonymous

• well my son is 5..and my husband doesnt always feel like going to chucky cheese on the weekends so sometimes i do feel crappy like i have to choose who to entertain...haha.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2010