What is the worse gift your DH or SO has ever given you?

I was 6 months pregnant with my twins when I celebrated my 30th birthday. Needless to say, I was not feeling my youngest or most appealing at that point in my life. My DH, in a VERY awkward attempt of showing me he'd been listening to my moaning about my discomfort, bought me a HEATING PAD as a gift. If it had been a gift for any other occassion it wouldn't have been so bad, but since I was already hormonal and sensitive over hitting the big 3-0, I was devestated. I spent the rest of the day in tears.

What is the worst gift YOUR man has ever gotten you?

rebabeach2

Asked by rebabeach2 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh my x would give me practical things like water purifiers and air cleaners and stuff for my car...ugh, MEN~!
    Anonymous

• I would have to say...nothing.

The worst gift he ever gave me was last November when I turned 37 and he totally forgot my birthday.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• A sandalwood candle for my birthday,one of those HUGE pillar ones.It really stunk and he kept insisting I burn it,PHEW!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2010