what do u ladies think?

i did my first round of clomid this cycle, im on cd 21 for the past few days ive been extremely tired, ive also had a creamy thick discharge ive been having some cramps and horrible lower back pain, i took a hpt about 5 days ago and it was negative i dont know if i tested too early... im very anxious HELP!!!!

bxmommy2be

Asked by bxmommy2be at 2:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Try to calm down and not stress about it. Stressing and thinking too much about getting pregnant can lower your chances. Sounds weird but it's true.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• and also yesterday and today my bbt has been like a degree high i went from like 97.9 , 97.8 to 98.8
    bxmommy2be

Answer by bxmommy2be at 2:58 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Wait a couple day and test again. Sometimes when you think you are and think about it too much, a lot of what is going on with you can make you believe you are pregnant and you will actually start having symptoms even though you are not. The mind is a powerful thing. GL
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Hey there, sounds like you ovulated on the last day that your temp was low (97.8). The cramps could have been ovulation pains...that's how I started feeling ovulation was the 1st time I did Clomid...boy, was it painful! The Clomid makes your discharge creamy and thick also instead of the usual fertile egg white type....that's the drawback of Clomid unfortunately.

If you ovulated on the 14th, I would test no earlier than the 24th with a sensitive test (I like First Response Early Result). Good luck! Feel free to message me!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 2:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2010