How long, after you got together with your partner/ hubby, did it take until you passed winds in each other's presence?

Funny how thing's change. lol I was sooooo embarresed and afraid he could hear me fart when we first met. After beeing married for 3 years ... well, I can hear his' daily.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• hubby never had any reserve. i remember just days after we got married he found absolute humor in giving me or rather tackling me and giving me a dutch oven. Me on the other hand I tried to hide mine or hold them in while he was around. Now, it's a game. Although I will never be able to match his. lol
    Anonymous

• LMAOOO!!... Ummm..maybe after a cple of wks of us going out. Now we just battle each other out. Lol
    TRUNINA

Answer by TRUNINA at 4:57 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• lol...he did after 6 weeks. I generally try not to around other people anyway, so I've still yet to do it, but I know the day will come. *sigh* Sometimes I hate being human. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• bahahahha. he had just go me an engagement ring and we were out side walking and all of a sudden i heard him toot. i laughed. but funny thing. i never did til 2 weeks after we were married. now its like what ever lol
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 5:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• my fiance has done it since day 1, weve been dateing over a year now and he has never heard it from me. i just cant get myself to do that infront of him. dont think i ever will
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• lmao...i dont really remember, but it one of those things that if u guys know you like/love each other, letting one go in front of one another really isnt going to make or break the relationship and if it does, you have some serious growing up to do. everyone farts and sometimes you cant hold it until you get to another room...lol
    Babiluv80

Answer by Babiluv80 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• men don't usually care, but women do. I accidently farted on his lap because he was tickling me so bad, and I was horrified! hahaha now we compete in bed and try to stink each other out. it may seem gross to other's but we're just gross like that lol
    Anonymous

• LOL Anon 53 me and hubby been trying to stink each other out since the first time we slept together lol! He held off till then I on the other hand never held one in never will either:)
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 8:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• weve been married 7 years and thank God, we still dont do that.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• My DH never held back. I did at one time, but after 18 years and two children! Lol But I don't do it regularly, but as my aunt says "better out than in" lol
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 17, 2010