when u and ur hubby fight, what do u do during the time that he isn't speaking to you

Just enjoy it, and do crafts, or go out shopping....or do you sit and stew...or do you continue to yelll and prolong the argument?
or vent to girlfriends or what?

we've been fighting since last night and I guess I"ll jsut watch tv and crochet and do laundry and hang out here...I already spent my spending money this week, so I can't really go out shopping or anything. LOL

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Continue what I gotta do in silence then go out. That always burns him when he sees I'm going out.
    TRUNINA

Answer by TRUNINA at 5:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I dont have that problem. We've been together 6 yrs & we have only had 3 fights.
    Anonymous

• watch tv!! and be in peace
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:17 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Clean house. It helps me cool off.
    CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 5:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Im usually the one not talking to him. Hardly ever is it the other way around. I usually watch tv and calm myself for awhile. It never goes on any more than an hr or so.
    MrsNewman

Answer by MrsNewman at 5:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• we hardly ever fight, but when we do I am the one not speaking to him, I clean to cool off then after a while I will then decide to talk to him again lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I will go in my room and sleep or just stay in a part of the house he isn't. Then I think about it all that time and get sad about fighting with my love! I get really sad when we aren't talking. :( Then one of us will apologize and we make up after a day.
    Jeckers

Answer by Jeckers at 5:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• we don't really fight..but if we do he is the silent one and i go back n forth between nagging at him to talk it out and sitting and stewing over it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Well me and my boyfriend don't ignore each other or give silent treatments. We have mini tiffs and once we said our piece we are back to loving.

We don't have major fights.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• We don't not talk to each other long enough to need to do anything. We might stop talking, but it only takes us about 15-20 minutes to decide that (a) we're calm enough to talk again, and (b) we hate not talking to each other, so we want to work it out and be ok again.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2010