contd WHAT DO U THINK?

Funny, isn't it?I caught my nanny and my hubby in our bedroom together. I took the bull by the horns and ask her to leave immediately. Hubby asked me to leave the house If I don't call the bitch back! he also demanded for my car keys, when I refused, he deflated my tires, he's threatening hail and storm! WHAT DO U THINK?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I think your a troll....
    Anonymous

• surprised1st of all my hubby knows that if he ever cheats on me & I catch him his life will cease to exist at that moment.  what the hell is this asshole still doing in your house?  Who the f does he think he is?!?!  I'd start divorce proceedings immediately & call the cops to have him removed.

Anonymous

• DIVORCE
    trust me... you'll end up with everything, well almost everything because you have the rights..
    and because he cheated, kick his ass out of the house and tell him to go live with the nanny if he wants her so bad
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 5:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• OMG what the fuck u need to grow so balls. It's like he's telling u I want her and there's not a damn thing u can do about it. I won't be surprised if u come home one day and your shit is packed up and she is all moved in.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 5:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• He can't make you leave your home. The police will laugh in his face. If the car is in your name you can have him arrested.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• um its called DIVORCE.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 6:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• what kind of answer are you looking for here?
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• call the police.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2010