Need Nice Romantic Ideas for Anniversary..

Okay ladies, I need some romance help. My husband and I are celebrating our five year anniversary on Febuary 4, and I would like to do something nice. We have two children, our son will be near four weeks old, and our dd will be 17 months. I would like something at home, like maybe a dinner, steak and potatoes, things like that. A movie, and a us to spend *mommy/daddy time* for the first time since our son being born. What do you think????

Or if you have any suggestions please tell me.

Trinity0820

Asked by Trinity0820 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• i would say so a lovely dinner with eachother. a nice romantic movie :D and then after you put your kids to sleep have a nice bubble bath with eachother.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 6:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Put the baby down for bed and get your nice dinner all cooked up eat dinner by candle light and have some wine or sparkling cider if you don't drink. I did this kind of thing for valentines day last year and we had a london broil, mashed potatoes and a spinch salad. And for dessert we had blueberries and cream (we were supposed to have chocolate covered strawberries but I messed them up). Then we sat down together and watched the notebook and talked about our lives and things that were new for him and I both and it was pretty wonderful.
    Anonymous