How to get a set in grease stain out of a sweater?

I got hamburger grease on 1 of my sweaters and i washed it with the other laundry with just tide detergent and snuggle softener. It hasn't come out and i was wondering if there is a way to get a grease stain out after it has already been washed? Thanks moms!

Lucky13x

Asked by Lucky13x at 5:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

Level 2 (-1 Credits)
  • Shampoo works for me. I keep a bottle of cheap shampoo by the washer (VO5). let it soak for a while. If the grease stain is really bad, I have left it as long as 2-3 days. I've also had good luck with Dawn Dishwashing detergent.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 17, 2010

• i ve had that happen to me and i used shampoo or dishwashing liquid, scrub it in, leave it on for a few and then wash.
    Anonymous

• hello there i know this is the worst thing to get out of your clothes but i honestly use this all the tome and it will get out anything get the spray oxy clean stain remover spray on stain let dry then take a lil bowl and get baking powder put the baking powder in the bowl with a lil water and make a paste with it apply to stain and use a old tooth brush to get it into the stain then wash you will be amazed i use it for all heavy stains and it works i promise
    miricalss

Answer by miricalss at 8:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2010