What is the most expensive item in your wardrobe?

You may include coats and shoes.
You may not include handbags or your wedding dress.

sport clothing can be a secondary answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my winter coat-Columbia,it was $150
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Umm all my jeans and coats... Jeans are over 50-80 some 100
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 5:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Wedding dress
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 5:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• My new Michael Kors Purse (loooooove it) $300 and two cashmere sweaters I got for Christmas. They were 175 each
    Anonymous

• I love Gloria Vanderbuilt stretch jeans. I have 6 or 7 pairs and they are about $60 new. I got them at yard sales or thrift shops so I don't know if that counts.

My shoes are always the most expensive things I buy new. My current shoes were around $40.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:02 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• silly silly NicoR... you didnt read the rules. You can not include the wedding dress.

OP
    Anonymous

• silly silly Anon :59... you didnt read the rules. You can not include handbags.

OP
    Anonymous

• Why cant people read? Its like they only read the subject title. No wonder people here get confused.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 6:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I watch for good clearances. None of my coats or jackets cost more than 20 bucks.

Last month, I paid almost fifty bucks for a pair of New balance sneakers, and those were also clearance. That is the most I have paid for anything clothing-wise in close to 20 years

Clothes are not a huge priority for me. As long as I like it and it covers what needs covering, I'm good, and there are just so many better things (to me) to spend money on.

I don't do handbags, but in the next month or so, I have plans to get a really sturdy backpack from L L Bean that will be $70. That will then be my most expensive bag. It's staggering to pay that much, but it has a lifetime guarantee, and I have dogged out three cheap ones and a very old good one in the last two years. I figure it will be a worthwhile investment.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 6:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I would say my wedding dress since that is the only thing expensive in my closet, but since I can't say a wedding dress I would have to say my shoes that were 20.00 lol I don't spend more than 20 on shoes or jeans I think more than 20 is way to much to me anyway. Most of the clothes and my coats were given to me.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2010