should i call

My mother in law took my baby overnight she is only 2 months old and this is her first night were she is not home i want to call and see if everything is all right. but i don't want my mother in law to think i think she cant handle it or is doing something wrong. should i call or just wait until she gets home to ask how everything went ?

sashasmom159

Asked by sashasmom159 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• Call. She will know you miss your baby. My grandbaby is 16 mo and my son and dil wouldn't be able to part with him overnight! I take care of him during the day and sometimes my son calls to make sure everything is ok.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:59 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Of course you should call. She was a new mom, once upon a time

Answer by rkoloms at 6:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I'm a grandmother. I'd expect a new mom to call and check on things. It's ok. She shouldn't be offended that you care about your baby

Answer by admckenzie at 6:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Call.
    My son is 6 1/2 yrs, and I still call everytime someone is watching him to check on him.
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I did, it made me feel better even tho my husband laughed at me.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 10:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2010