what else is good to drink besides water....?

right now i drink nothing but coca cola. but for a while now i have been gaining some weight also caused from depo shot.and always tierd. im going to buy a blender a try making some fruit smoothies becouse i dont eat fruit and i dont eat very much veggis just pees corn and potatoes.im a very picky eater.but im wanting to change how i eat.what are some tips.i dont eat salads either.i have a 1 and half year old with me at all times if that helps with the hwole tierd thing

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 7:04 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• have u tried splash fruit smoothies? or spash fruit drinks? they r good 4 u.. i kno what u meant about the depo
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 7:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Green tea, ice cold.

Answer by older at 7:12 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• i dont like the taste of tea
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Crystal light makes some really good mixes that you just add to a pitcher of water and keep in the fridge. The you get the water you need, no sugar and it tastes great!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• oooh! I used my Magic Bullet machine tonight to make smoothies for the first time! so yummy! just low fat yogurt + frozen berries.
    Anonymous

• strawberry banana smoothies. banana, strawberries, vanilla yogurt, or plain, some ice and if you like it sweet and one or two splendas or equals. mmm mmm mmm.
    Anonymous

• oh, forgot a little bit of milk or oj to your straw banana smoothie
    Anonymous

• I put just a splash of juice in my water. Sometimes I get bottles of fizzy water and put a splash of juice in them.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:27 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• They make the little pouches of juice mixes for a single glass/bottle of water. Some of them have no caleries of sugar. They are pretty good.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 7:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Depo shot is a bad thing. Try different teas, fruit ones are good hot or cold. You said you don't like tea, what is you made it and put it in a travel mug....thats how I started drinking it and it is getting better.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2010