Wedding flowers

What color flowers would you do for your bridesmaids that dress is the color Oasis? Cant seem to find anything that I like that matches

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Shopping

• what the hell is "oasis"? like a shade of...?
    When it doubt go cream or white...lol
    Anonymous

• A blue-ish green-ish color like teal or turquoise is what comes to mind when I think Oasis, or the color of a body of water.
    Anonymous

• Maybe a light pink or peach color flowers? Or white. I guess it depends on what color "Oasis" is.
    Anonymous

• never heard of oasis...sounds pretty though.

the best idea would be to take a swatch into a florist and just do comparisons, or have the florist build the flowers around that colour.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:11 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I am going tomorrow to the bridal shop to see if I can see if I can find a color that matches it. I love the color but its a hard color to match. For those that dont know what oasis is its like a blueish greenish color.
    Anonymous

• I would not try to match the flowers to teh color I would do colors that compliment oasis also you could consider having YOUR boquet done in oasis with rhinestone accents of pearls on teh center of teh flowers (I think this just beautiful) and have your BRIDESMAIDS ahev a white or cream bouquet with small oasis accents (ribbons or a beaded small flower hear or there) teh contrast is beautiful and gives the wedding a very modern and crisp look
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 11:11 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• My bridesmaids' dresses were a blue and I had bright colored flowers. Yellow, orange, and pink. Honestly I don't remember what type their flowers were but either way, they looked nice. I had daffodils and yellow tulips with orangish/reddish tips in my bouquet.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 21, 2010