Why am I so lazy during the day?

Ok, So I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow, and I have a 17 month old. Yes, that can be the reason for me being so tired and lazy... But then why do I have energy at night? I feel like I do nothing all day and night time comes and I actually get more done at night than I do during the day.. Why is that?

NickysMomma888

Asked by NickysMomma888 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like nesting to me, I was dead on my feet and then out of nowhere I had to scrub the carpet by hand, that is a part of the nesting phase at the end, you are tire you just have hormonal surges messing with your head. Good luck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Some people are just wired that way. I feel like I can't do anything during the day and dread getting house work done, but then night rolls around and I feel like power cleaning! lol.. I'm not pregnant but I have a 7yo and a 2yo plus I watch my 4yo nephew. Yours could be hormonal, or maybe the nesting instinct.
    I would suggest doing your very best to stay on a set schedule for your sleep patterns. Get up at the same time and go to bed at the same time, even if you have to force yourself. You have to get your internal clock back on track. Hang in there! You'll get it all figured out.
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2010