hw would you handle this?

ok we moved to our new house about 6 months ago. the neighbor and i became pretty good friends. her husband passed away 3 yrs ago and she is the same age and i and she has a little girl. well i been feeling a bit uncomfortable cuz she is aways asking about my boyfriend. like so what is he doing. or if something is going on in the neighborhood she tells me to to tell my boyfriend and see what he says and this is everyday. and liek today she went to the store with me and out of the blue she like i never seen him smile till the one day (2 weeks ago) and we were talking about something completely different and she just out of the blue says this. i dont have her over much when he is home cuz one her little girl screams alot and my boyfriends gets flustered easy over that (some people do) but her constantly talking and asking about my boyfriend is making me uncomfortable. how would you handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• find her a date?
    Anonymous

• i been trying to find her a guy. but she doesnt have the balls to talk to a guy
    Anonymous

• I don't really know how to tell you to handle it. But maybe she's so interested because he reminds her of her hubby or she's missing having a companion to tell things to. Having you is not the same as having a male response. I don't know if that's what's going on, but it was my first instinct and I tend to listen to it because when I don't, things go wrong! lol.. I hope some one else will be of better help than me, or that I've given you a different perspective. Either way, I hope you get if figured out. Good luck...
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Invite her over for dinner and have a guy there at dinner for her even though she won't really know, that way she can't avoid talking to him, also you BF needs to act overly uninterested to turn her off. Good luck, but if you trust him it shouldn't matter how she feels because he won't stray.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Sounds like she really likes him. My sister is a single mom too and my husband helps her sometimes, fixing things around the house. I ask him to & encourage him to because she needs the help. Finding her a date would be nice!
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 9:26 PM on Jan. 16, 2010