Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if i had sex and now having bh contractions now wat should i do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

Answers (2)
  • drink a glass of water and lay down. see if they go away.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

  • Drink a lot of COLD water, lay on your left side with a pillow between your knees, and if it goes away in about an hour or two you are fine if not you may need to be seen at Labor and delivery if you are 36 weeks or later it might be time if not they can give you meds to stop the contractions. Good luck.

    Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:47 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.