What Are You Doing with Your Tax Refund this Year?

Just curious what everyone is planning to do with their tax refund this year, any special plans for it? I'm trying to save some money as my New Year’s resolution, maybe purchase a new dining room set and we are also flying my mom out for the birth of our son in May. I would love to just spend, spend, spend though!

HMHUTSON

Asked by HMHUTSON at 8:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• new tv,ours crapped out in sept
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I am rebricking my kiln so I can start making pottery again. And we are getting a new transmission and radiator on our van...WooHoo...lots of fun!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• pay off my aunt who payed my cobra insurance premium one month when i was unemployed, pay off my pastor who lent me $ for a car when mine died, pay my mom off.....
    and there is goes.
    Man I would love to go shopping
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I'm hoping to go to Disney!!! woohoo!!!! First time for all of us.
    Anonymous

• Disney sounds so fun! We live overseas and would have to travel to Japan to get to Disney and since we have no desire to go to Japan we are waiting until we move back to the U.S.
    HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 9:01 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I'm finally going to get my Explorer... I'm buying DH and I our new phones, and probably clothes for everyone.
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 9:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Getting a convertible car seat to replace the infant carrier my daughter's outgrowing. Getting the dental work my husband needs. Routine maintenance on the car we have. Hopefully getting a new car.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Save money, Pay off all credit card bills and buy a new car seat, cloth diapers, clothes, baby bath tub and a few other things i need for when my son is born.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 9:28 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• we will be using it to help pay our house payment. DH got laid off right after Christmas (right in the middle of my maternity leave) we wanted to use it to reside our house this summer but it looks like that will have to wait!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• going on maternity leave!
    katatrinakay

Answer by katatrinakay at 9:35 PM on Jan. 16, 2010