Was it wrong of me to buy Ramon with my food stamps? What about stuff to make nachos tomorrow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG!! You are a horrilbe person!! You should be horse whipped in the middle of town as a lesson to all!!!!
    And yeah, I am just kidding!! Can I have some nachos?
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 11:40 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• nope
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:20 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• they are FOOD STAMPS and you bought FOOD. I don't see what the problem here.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:21 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• what kind of question is this? can you eat it? yes. so you used the food stamps the way they were intended. no, its not wrong.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• if its edible and not made in the deli you can buy it(excluding alcohol of course)

my husband buys ramen a lot, but he usually just takes the noddles to make stir fry, and leaves all the season packets lying around lol
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• food stamps are for you to get food to feed your family and if that's what your family wants then that's what you should get i see nothing wrong with it
    Anonymous

• if they wanted you to buy a certain food, they would give you a voucher like WIC does? I think it was fine
    Anonymous

• Buy crab legs, Steak and, Shrimpif you want... I pay taxes and it wouldn't bother me a bit.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 9:32 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Mom2princessq, I also pay taxes but they cut my hours down to 10 hours a week instead of laying my off. So I am greatly I have a job & still buy food even if is with food stamps.

**OP HERE
    Anonymous

• Mom2princessq, also to add we DON'T like any type of fish so I won't buy that that stuff.
    Anonymous