Husband talking to other girls

My husband talks to other girls on yahoo messanger, and then after talking for a while will give his number out and talk on the phone to them when I'm not around. I don't like this and when I say something about it, he doesn't see a problem with it. Am I crazy to get mad over something like this?

AEsMom28

Asked by AEsMom28 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Not cool
    cakright

Answer by cakright at 9:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• No what he is doing is wrong plain and simple and the fact that it bothers you makes it more wrong, I would talk to him and if he doesnt quit maybe it is time for therapy.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:50 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Would he like this if you did it with other men. Most likely not. I think he is being inconsiderate of your feelings.
    vowens82

Answer by vowens82 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• No your not crazy. He's being a jerk. I live with someone who is like that. He likes to laugh AT me though when I talk to him about it. He's cheated on me before and i'm pretty much done with him at this point. Just looking for a job so I can move out.

He's also got a little floozey at work. She buys him gifts. Talk about a knife in the back. I know what your going through, it's no picnic. Tell him to stop it because he is disrespecting your marriage and your trust in him. I started a group for women in relationships with men who are cretons. If your interested send me a message i'll forward the link to you.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 9:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• If it bothers you, he should stop. If it doesn't bother you, it's fine.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:53 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• He shouldn't be doing that weather it bothers you or not, he is a married man.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 9:56 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• retard dumbass cheater asshole stupidass..................... any1 else wanna add anything ?
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 10:10 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• He's wrong. Don't put up with it. It's disrespectful to you.
    Anonymous

• my hubby doesnt talk to other girls just cause he doesnt have a personal phone. i do talk to other guys and he does know about it and who it is. i dont cheat. but he knows who and when and what im tlaking about!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• It depends on what he's talking to them about.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:15 PM on Jan. 16, 2010