Would you perform oral sex on your husband for money?

My friend works part time and doesn't make much money. He husband on the other hand makes really good money. He will only give her money if she perform oral sex on him. I told her I think it's digusting and I wouldn't do it. I mean what they do in privacy of their home is their business. I just think it's wrong to treat her that way to get money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dysfunctional.................
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 12:46 AM on Jan. 17, 2010

• So he is basically treating his wife like a hooker. That's horrible.
    Anonymous

• i would never in a million years prostitute myself, especially to my husband. They are married it should be THEIR money. Tell her to get some self esteem and talk to her hubby about respecting her.
    Anonymous

• We don't ever give each other money.

All our money goes into a shared account and we follow an agreed upon budget. There is no "his money", or "my money," it's all "our money."
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Um...if that was the case, then he would no longer be my husband. Period.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Um no, I respect myself more then to belittle myself that way, my hubby brings his check and I deposite it in our joint account.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• No that's terrible I wouldn't want my husband to even think of something like that.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 10:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• That's sad.
    Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 10:09 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• doesn't sound like a happy couple to have to do that (both of them...for him to ask that from her and for her to settle to that for money). I'll give oral sex to my DH ANYTIME cause I love to take care of him and if he gives me money, then, cool, but it'd be in a joking context...
    Anonymous

• NO, Now i have done that on ocassion but it was more like DH wanted oral and I wanted something in return and I picked a little extra spending money. It was not a he said I had to in order to have money kind of thing. and in the end it worked out good for both of us LOL
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 16, 2010