Have you ever cheated or wanted to cheat on your SO and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• No.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:05 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• no i love him to death. cheating is bad. if you dont wanna be married well then dont if your gonna cheat
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:06 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• no and no
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• i know it sucks getting cheated on, i wouldn't do it to someone i cared about
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 10:07 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• My SO and I have an open relationship so I can see whomever I want whenever I want but I think he rocks so I don't have a desire to be with other men. I do talk to other men and it turns him on knowing others want me so I let him enjoy thinking it!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• no i never think about cheating i love my man and i hope he feels same .. i never cheated
    BellaDiamond

Answer by BellaDiamond at 10:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I did after many years of marriage.I have worked full time,take care of all house duties plus make sure bills are paid,,helped him when he gets hurt from being stupid.He has cheated on me several times and i finally decided what about me so i did and it helped me gain back what i deserved and actually made us better because i became stronger again to not only us being a couple but me as an individual and he takes advantage of me no more.
    Anonymous

• never occurred my mind of felt the need to cheat. he completely fulfills all my emotional and physical needs and I love him to death!
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 10:08 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• Never.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I did and with his permission. I told him that he suffers from erectile dysfunction and was disgusted that he walked out on marriage counseling. He told me to please go elsewhere and leave him the f*** alone. In some ways, I'm glad that I did because he had been my only reference. On the other hand, there were things that I learned outside the home, that he and I should have discovered together. Once you step outside the line, it's hard to go back. Never understood why it's easier for women to forgive, than men. In retrospect, I now know that the day I went elsewhere was the day I should have filed for divorce.

Anonymous