Why do they hurt already?

I had my period Jan 5th 2010. My breast starting hurting AGAIN UGH... They usually start hurting about 3 days before my period, but I am no where near getting ready to start again. So why are they hurting? Hubby and I are currently trying to concieve and I know it would be TOO soon to have symptoms even if I was pregnant. Anyone have this problem?

wantherout08

Asked by wantherout08 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• sure have. like every 2 weeks before my period they hurt then i get my period and they quit hurting lol. its a vicious cycle
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 10:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• every month is different.... maybe you havent paid so much attention to you body before, now that you are TTC you feel everything and analyze everything (been there doing that now also). Your breasts could hurt before ovulation also. Good luck and Baby Dust.
    Anonymous