What do you do when the Jehovahs Witnesses knock on your door?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Jan. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• answer the door naked
    Anonymous

• I spoke with them, I was polite, I took their book and read it. I did not convert and was not interested in the religion, but I gave them a fair chance to present their faith to me.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:29 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I keep a sign that says "No Religious Soliciting" by the door and if I see them at a neighbor's house I put it on the door. I have only had them ignore the sign once. I politely told them I was not interested in what they had to say, but they wouldn't leave. I finally asked them if they could read and pointed to the sign. The guy had the gall to tell me he wasn't selling his religion, to which I told him "Well come in while I call the police and we will see what they think about it." They left. lol
    If they come without me putting out my sign, I nicely tell them no thanks and shut the door. I wouldn't care if they came to my door, if they were polite and left when asked. Instead I somehow get the rude ones. We also have a problem with morman missionary's soliciting us.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I answer the door and tell them no thank you and I am happy with my beliefs.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:30 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• I went to a meeting at the kingdom hall with my friend who is a Jehovah's Witnesses. All I saw was a bunch of two faced people. They try to push their religion you. When I see the Bible Thumpers I answer the door and invite them in. They offer to say a prayer with you. But when you offer to say a prayer with them they run. What kind of religon is that?

Anonymous

• I am always nice to them in public, but I don't answer the door to people I don't know.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2010

• shhI tell everyone in the house to be still and quiet till they leave the front door

Anonymous

• The same thing I do whenever any stranger comes to the door...I don't answer it...better safe than sorry and who's to say just because they're dressed like a JW that they aren't some serial rapist or ax murderers???
    Anonymous

• I answer the door and talk to them. We live out in the country, I have no car and live in a town where none of my friends are. So I talk to them for a long time. I have one that comes out monthly. She is very nice. I think she can see how much I miss talking to people. She will talk a bit about her religion each time she comes but spends about 30 minutes talking to me about weather, my family, other things going on.
    Anonymous

• HEH HEH HEH....Ohhhh you don't want to know....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:37 PM on Jan. 16, 2010